Friday, October 1, 2010

The October Blitz

October is a super busy month for us!
October 1st- Dad's bday
Ocotber 2nd- Twin's Bday
October 3rd- My bday
October 5th- BFF's bday
October 6th- Anniversary
October 7th- Other BFF's BDAY
October 21st- Julia's BDAY, Bro-in-law, Matt's BDAY!

And I know I've left others out. But seriously, it's BUSY!

So, to kick off October I am sending out love to the best dad EVER! With each passing day I appreciate who he is, what he does, and what he has done for me!




And to Jonathan and Joanna. For fulfilling the big brother/big sister role ever so perfectly. For 29 years I have celebrated and shared the birthday season with these four, and it never gets old!   

Welcome October!
~s

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! :) YAH for what a kick butt HUGE #$$ party we'll be throwing TOGETHER!! next year...and you'll b turning the big 3-0!!! :)

    ReplyDelete