Monday, October 4, 2010

Barefoot in Baltimore, and Bonded in Boston!

*sigh*

What a magical weekend!

For my 29th birthday and our 9 year anniversary, Mark and I flew away to Boston, MA.  My brother Andrew, and my sister-in-law, Liisa live in Beverly MA, just outside of the city.

We left Thursday evening. Confident that our children would receive the best care from our, Lindsey Q.

We ate, we drank, we played, we walked, we talked, we laughed, we were quiet, we were loud, we were still, we were in love, we stayed up late, we slept in late, and we were CHILDLESS!  It was the perfect gift to renew the body, mind, and soul.

Enjoy the pics! (all of them will be posted on FB, these are just some of my favs) click on pics to enlarge.

~s

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey Q had a BLAST with her Littlejohn kids :) I miss your little people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a wonderful time with you too! Thanks for making the journey and for always being such a pleasure to simply 'hang' with :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete