Saturday, October 23, 2010

It Never Gets Old

The awe-inspiring,

picturesque,




 history filled,





 tourists love,


largest playground, ever



a family's dream,
 that never gets old!!!!

I can't count the times we have been to D.C., I guess I could if I looked back through my calendar.  It's A LOT!  But it never gets old. DC lives up to everyone's expectations. You are wrapped in endless history that is so much bigger than 2010.  People who live here rarely visit DC.  That makes me sad. 60 short miles from street after street of wonderfulness.  Katie and I have covered YEARS of history field trips in 18 months. I hope she remembers them. I know we will look back at the oodles of pictures from our trips to DC, and we will sigh a nostalgic sigh.  All you King Georgians need to go visit the "city" while it's fall, you are missing out.  And everyone else who wants to see DC, come see us!!!!!...... we are proving to be pretty good tour guides!

Happy Weekend,
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment