Monday, October 25, 2010

I so said that.

funny things that i SO said this week:

"Guys, you can not play outside it is raining acorns!"
*we have loads of trees in our back yard and the birds and squirrels knock all the acorns out. so literally it was raining acorns!

"Lucy, unlock the closet and let Anderson out!"

"Katie, stop doing math."

"Katie, I don't know who wrote the rules for the English language... Probably, some drunk Englishman."

"Julia, you may NOT use the rest of the milk it is for my coffee, and if you use it for your honey nut cheerios I will turn into a monster Mom."

Happy Monday,
~s

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...you're most definitely my hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MONSTER MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At our house, it's more like STOP COUNTING! Stop gluing the trees and leaves, stop banging the hammer on the street light and tree, leave the neighbor's leaves in their yard, get off the van (okay, so I say that every day), put your mattress back on your bed, you can't go outside before 7 a.m. :) - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete