Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i can't find a pen to save my life...

seriously, i can not find a pen to save my life. i am trying to sign birthday cards, mother's day cards, and write my grocery list for the week, and i can not find a stinking pen. i am pulling open drawers and slamming them in frustration.. i need a pen. just a simple pen to write little messages of love, and "milk!" i keep telling myself the next time i go to store i am buying 100 pens. but b/c i have no said pens to write my grocery list, i inevitably forget the pens.... ARGH! so if you get something from me and it is written in crayons, sharpies, or high lighter, you know why... I CAN'T FIND A PEN to save my life!!

in other news julia decided that during our normal "going-to-bed" routine she needed to us the restroom.. however, she was convinced by an older sister party that if she went to use the restroom she would get in trouble.. (side note: we ALWAYS let the kids come out and use the restroom at night...it is the ONE exception to the, "do not come out of this room or else" conversation!) anyway, the older party some how forgot her 7 1/2 years of experience with her mother and father, and persuaded julia to use the restroom in zip-loc bag. b/c the older party is always prepared for ANYTHING, even peeing in a zip-loc bag.. just visit her bed if you have questions. this morning the bag was brought to me with pride b/c the older sister thought she had done the right thing.... um, it was explained then and there that it was never ok to persuade julia to use the bathroom in a zip-loc bag when a toilet was a mere 10 feet away...

seriously, i need a pen!!

~s

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Sara. I love reading your blog. you make my life feel normal (not that we pee in ziplocs:)) i thought frank was going to wet his pants over the "WOMB" story. you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara I love the way you share your little bumps and victories.

    ReplyDelete