Friday, September 10, 2010

A Reason to Celebrate!

Mark turns 31 on Sunday.  There is no one else here on earth that I desire to celebrate more than my very own husband.  If you gave me a book, I'd fill it's pages with all the characteristics that I admire so much about him.  But I will only tell you a few of my favorite "Mark Moments" from this last year.
Some moments are actually captured http://www.flynnscapturephotography.blogspot.com/ in the photos.

Mark does not miss an opportunity to "live it up", rain, snow, grilling, or fireworks.


He earnestly seeks out ways to be apart of each and everyone of our lives.  Even applying make-up on the girls faces on recital day.  The girls will NEVER forget that! :)

He is confident about the way God made him (and so am I) :)

His silliness knows no bounds.
Everyday he confirms through actions, words, looks, touches; that I am his one and only.

This year has brought with it plenty of difficult terrain for Mark to navigate.  He has so boldly addressed it and walked through it. 

Please join us in the birthday celebration this weekend, whether you are near or far!

Happy Birthday Mark Adam.  I love you.

Smooch,
~s

1 comment: