Friday, September 24, 2010

If You Are Going to Sneeze, Mean It!!

It's a small irritation of mine when people try and withhold, stifle, subdue, make proper, a sneeze. I mean come on, sneeze or go home.  I love the release of a sneeze.  I try and make EVERY effort to make mine loud and shocking.  I know I have sneezed well when someone in the room jumps. I like clear, non-wavering, decisive, unashamed, sneezers. Want to guess which of my children sneezes like me? Oh, yeah it's the Jule Bean.  It fits her personality perfectly; clear, non-wavering, decisive, unashamed.

Happy Sneezing.
Happy Weekend.

~s
p.s. here are some pics with our friends.  dinner at a restaurant? yes please. 10 children 6 adults.


3 comments:

  1. oh sara. i am so with you. i am the loudest sneezer in my family. possibly in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!! i love scaring people when i sneeze.... and my sneeze.... *shakes head*.. very impressive... just sayin :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this wierd sneeze cough combo. I always have to finish with "aaaaHHh" Not as in "ah, what a refreshing coke" but as in "ah, what just happened?"

    ReplyDelete