Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Pictures!

trick or treat!

such a treat was had.

it was super special getting to trick or treat with my nieces, sister, and brother-in-law for the first time EVER! whoop-whoop. after each house my darling unicorn niece exclaimed, "this is the best night ever" at the top of her lungs! LOVE.IT!

Anderson had a last minute costume change to a pig. ummmm really, can you ever eat pork again looking at that cuteness? he asked if we were going trick-or-treating tonight? i said, "nope, 364 days to go" :)

we have already had our first candy sneaking behind the couch. it was followed with a swift moment with mom. i was assured it would never happen again... the first person to correctly guess ON THE BLOG (no email, FB, or texts) which child it was receives a bag of candy from us. BTW, Paula La need your favorite coffee.

it was fun. super fun.

i lead games at katie's school party. a hoot. total hoot.

some of julia's bday party pics are thrown in here too.

enjoy the collection!






















6 comments:

  1. My guess is Jules Vern! Andrew V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess would be Lucy.... i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to go out on a limb and guess katie, but then i remembered how upset she got about eating that entire biscuit at the church retreat b/c of the "we don't waste food" RULE. So i'll go for a safer bet and guess AJ. (Actually, J or L would have been my first guess, but since they're taken, so I'm counting on AJ for this one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I know steph already said it, but my guess is Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are HILARIOUS :) lindsey S i was cracking up about your status.. oh, my.... first borns. you wait "A" might have similar characteristics :) Congrats to Steph G :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I just saw this! I was going to guess Lucy, b/c she's about my Nathan's age and that is something he would totally do!

    ReplyDelete