Monday, September 19, 2011

boo-ga-lu

sometimes i want to do the funky chicken..

what's that you say?

sometimes i FEEL like a funky chicken, or a surfer dude.

sometimes, i just want to boo-ga-lu!

it's been a boo-go-lu kind a week. just nod your head, pump you arms, and march your legs, and hopefully you'll get to the end.

it's monday again.

we were VERY privileged to watch two of our friends get married over the weekend. it was a very special day!! a day looonnnnng in the making. ;) we laughed, we danced (some of us sillier than others), we cried, we ate, and we danced some more!


mark and i had two special dates with us:


they were so cute watching their very own Poppo marry this couple. and boy howdy, my dad knows how to do a wedding. he's the best. and he had a very cute date himself, with a sassy new do.

it's monday again.

time to find some type of routine in a life that i feel like i am borrowing from my old self. so odd. so boo-ga-lu like.

in other news, two weeks from today all my birthday wishes will come true. dave and chris are coming to visit the promised land. i get all choked up and misty eyed just envisioning them here in our house, and cow tipping in the corn fields. it will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

what's that you say? i said oo-ah-ah-ah-oo-ah-ah-ah-oo-ah-ah-ah-oo!
one more time now!
~s

1 comment:

  1. OH yes I must agree YOUR DAD CAN DO A WEDDING. My Mike had never meet your dad but when he proposed to me I think the second thing I said after "YES YES YES!" was that I wanted Clint Hall to marry us. And of course Clint did.

    ReplyDelete