Monday, March 7, 2011

Embrace the Funky- (licious)

today i feel funky licious!

def of funky-licious: off center, off kilter, un focused, A.D.D., restless...

just not the "norm".

so i cleaned the kitchen. swept the dining room. viewed some houses for rent in kansas... and told mark he was taking me to dinner :) ah, already feeling better.

i hope your monday, was well... whatever it was intended to be.  embrace the funky-licious, and find some hot man to take you to dinner.....

~s

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQ87wrhw11DxgixmdpiyLlE3njmkZgtrIHk3sr1W5YkB2jPakEKS69ypUyVgPkbadoYKhgY_r04RGjKh61QLcdjFFgG2WG1FkgEe5me30i_hISOn_1u_UKh8wjjC2sgjfOrQdg9MWVDqo/s1600/IMG_0975.JPG

1 comment:

  1. LOL....so if my daddy can find you a house in KS, can you work on finding me a hot man? ;) lol! Here's to hoping I don't have to take myself to dinner much longer AND to you moving home SOON! ;) OX LOVES!

    ReplyDelete