Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Cutest Thing This Side of the Mason-Dixon Line"

the title of my post is just another one of those staple statements people say in the deep south. honestly, i'd have to google exactly where the mason-dixon line is. ah-ha... here it is.
ok, now that we have had our geography lesson we can move on.

so, like i was saying....cute. i figured out how to download the pictures from my phone into my account, and have found some of the cutest pictures this side of the mason-dixon! i hope you enjoy them.

make sure you stay tuned. as of today, mark and i have officially become parents of eight until saturday. oh, yeah we are nuts, and oh, yeah there will be some good stories to tell!









til then, stay cute!
~s

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! I love y'all!!! And thanks for the clarification about the exact location of the mason-dixon line. :) I've always wanted to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - where is Kansas on that map??? :)

    ReplyDelete