Wednesday, October 17, 2012

fabulous fall

i love this time of year for a million different reasons. if you are friends with me on facebook you know that one of the reason is because i can burn my pumpkin candles and make pumpkin muffins.

another reason i love fall is because there are endless special dates in our family which are cause for reflection and celebration.

i turned 31 this month. no, i refuse to be one of those people who is embarrassed by their age. i am going to tell anyone who asks my whole life how old i am. getting older for me just means getting stronger, wiser, and becoming more of who i was made to be. i am just like a good wine, getting better and better with time! i love this time in my life. i love being 31. my in-laws reminded me in my card that this is a "prime" year for me, and to be honest, i feel prime.

i love the colors this time of year.  i love how the grays of the fall sky just illuminate all of the rich and fiery colors and make them POP!

my mom has always loved the fall. she was never fond of the time change, but she ALWAYS insisted that we watch the trees change! my brother jonathan, took this picture of mom and dad's block. i love it!

hope you find some time to enjoy the changing of the seasons.

~s


No comments:

Post a Comment