Friday, January 28, 2011

"No, No, Mama!"

*sigh*

i am home. safe and sound. it's snowing outside, katie is working on school, the 3 little bits are playing house, and i am putting things back into place after the week.

i was welcomed home with hugs, kisses, and temper-tantrums. :) you heard me right. when i got in the car anderson started crying, puckered his lower lip out, and proceeded to stare out the window as if i didn't exist. at first i thought he was scared by all the excitement, but then i realized he was mad at me. i started cracking up. it reminded me of a story my mom and dad tell. mom had just giving birth to zach and they were coming home from the hospital, and andrew did the same thing to her. although, i am pretty sure it took days for andrew to come around...

after, a few kisses, tickles, and assurance that i wasn't going any where, anderson offered me some hugs and kisses with a little bit of hesitancy. what a hoot! so now i am paying penance :)

hope everyone has a great weekend!
~s

he found my mascara :)

1 comment:

  1. I broke my momma's poor heart when I was about 2....Yours and my folks went to some marriage/pastor's retreat n I was in VERY good hands at my Mam-Maw and Gragry's in OK for a long weekend...I guess I was fine with my Dad but gave my mom the silent treatment for good full day. I guess she'd go into the other room and cry, so hurt that her "baby" was mad!! I STILL hear about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete