Thursday, January 20, 2011

i said, "YES!"

actually, i am pretty sure that when mark asked me to marry him TEN YEARS AGO TODAY, i said, "absolutely!"

i was looking for pictures of our engagement.. not the professional ones, but the ones of that evening when we went back to my parents to tell them. funny thing is i keep finding pictures of mark and zach; dancing, sticking their tongues out, toasting champagne, etc..etc.. i can not find any pictures of me and mark. oh well, these of zach and mark are super fun too!

saying, "yes!" to mark's proposal was the best decision i have ever made. i said, "yes" without a doubt in my mind.. and today, ten years later, i say "YES!" all over again without a doubt!!

i love you mark adam.
here is to 10 more, 10 year engagement anniversaries!
~s


1 comment:

  1. Things (or actions or facial expressions) haven't changed much over the years between these two huh? I am glad you said you! Who would have thunk that when I moved to KC in 84-85, got involved in your Dad's church and your family, that years later you would come to FC/CRS and marry into the family...I love you both! Your Nana

    ReplyDelete