Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Husband, the Trailblazer

It's no secret around these parts that I am pretty crazy about my husband. We have this long standing, "I am pretty crazy about you" relationship that we have worked very hard to ensure and maintain over the last 14 years. Sometimes we have, "I am pretty sure you are driving me crazy" moments, as most couples do ;0

Mark's ability and ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. It's one of the reason I was convinced that he needed to be an engineer. When I say, "Mark can do anything!" I really believe that!

As of recent, Mark has read some reports emphasizing the health benefits and productivity benefits of a "standing work station".

So he did a little research and WAH-LAH! He made himself a "standing work station".


Three weeks later he is convinced he is more productive and standing has only made him stronger.

Many have raised eyebrows at his unconventional, "think outside the desk" ways. But for real, it's one of the MANY reasons I love my husband!!

So here is to my trailblazing husband., and to blazing some new trails of your own!
~Sara

1 comment:

  1. Radiologist sometimes will have standing workstations so they don't sit all the time. since i'm trying to do radiology i might be doing this too!
    Roberdeau

    ReplyDelete