Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Littlejohns Dance!

Littlejohns dance!

I believe in the power of dance. I love dancing. I love watching my kiddos dance. I love watching my nieces dance. I love watching my husband bust a move on a week night, in the kitchen, with dish towel thrown about his neck. I mean, attractive doesn't even begin to describe that moment. ;)

I wish more people would dance. I wish more people saw the beauty and freedom in dancing, and less of the carnal, nasty, booty bumping on MTV.

We needed some dancing in our lives this week!

" For there is a time to mourn, and a time to DANCE!"

One of my favorite parts of Sunday was when Lucy looked at herself for the first time in the mirror after her hair and makeup were done, and said, "I am smoooking hoooootttttt!"

Happy Dancing Feet!
~s



















No comments:

Post a Comment