Friday, September 7, 2012

someone stole my camera and my gumption

some little hands stole my camera and took some pictures for me. i am actually kind of glad because i get a big, fat, incomplete in the area of picture taking. for those who care, "incomplete" means lacking and unfinished. ;)







with 3 separate grades on the home school docket i am worn the slap out, as my southern friends would say!

i feel like i have an infant again; lunch at 2, still in PJ's at 4, and totally forgetting to brush my teeth every other day.

this afternoon it is overcast and cloudy. the kids have started their rest time and i would typically be looking for a cup of hot tea and a book. but today, even as i type i can't keep my baby blues open.

so here is to weekend of reclaiming the camera and my gumption!
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment