Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Light of our Life, Lucy!!

Happy 4th Birthday to our one and only, Lucy Kharis!

As Mark and I sat and remembered the last four years it was so fun to recount Lu's life. My labor with her was SO easy.  To the hospital at 4:45am delivered at 7:21am.  Lucy was my easiest infant, and she breezed through toddler-hood. Lucy's demeanor is steady.  She is ALWAYS ready for a party, a good conversation, and I don't think I have ever seen her in a bad mood. She lights up every room she enters, and makes everyone laugh until their tummies hurt.  She loves life and lives it up everyday.  When I hear the song, "Dynamite" I automatically think of her. :) The girl knows how to celebrate. Lucy is pocket size fun where ever you take her, but she loves BIG!

Lucy, your daddy and I are beyond blessed by your presence in our home.  You add so much flavor to our daily lives! We praise the Lord that He saw fit to give you to us.  We pray that you continue to bring joy wherever you go, and that you will trust Jesus to see you through.

Today we celebrate Y.O.U.!

We love you so,
Mama and Daddy







1 comment: