Wednesday, April 20, 2011

he waits for you..a tribute to uncle joshua!

this morning the girls were asking about heaven. one of my favorite things to talk about! we talked about what it was going to be like. the girls loved the idea that the lion was going to lay down with lamb, and that they would be able to roam the streets of gold with their lion friends :)  lucy, still too young to grasp everything stated, "mama, i don't want you to die!!" i replied, "sweetie, we are ALL going to die, and if God chooses to take me home to heaven you will not be alone, it WILL be ok. and i will wait for you and cheer you on til you come to be with me in heaven forever...." she paused and said, "uncle joshua is waiting for me!!" :)

such a sweet thought on this, joshua's birthday. joshua is in fact waiting for us, and hebrews tells us the saints are cheering us on. oh, what a glorious day that will be!

happy birthday uncle joshua!



 this picture makes me weep.. such a sweet big brother..



 i can not even begin to tell you how incredibly special this next picture is:



1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures!!!! I see Anderson SO MUCH in that second picture of Joshua and Mark. I miss you, my friend, and pray for you often!

    ReplyDelete