Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Night Girls

Disclaimer *This is not the first time nor the last time I will speak about the vital importance of community*

For the last two years, I have been privileged to be apart of these women's lives and hearts. These past two years have covered some of the hardest and darkest days of my life, and for their faithfulness to me, I am speechless. We have cried, we have laughed, we have laughed so hard we have cried, we have been convicted, changed and challenged by God's word and those who have taught us His word. For these women I gave up coffee and wine for a week. If that doesn't say, "I love you and I am committed to you!" I do not know how else to convey it ;)

We have watched the seasons of life spin around us and have huddled together on Thursday nights to carry each other, to be a safe place for each other, to celebrate each other, to pray for each other, to admit our weaknesses and struggles to each other, and simply to offer fellow sojourners a place of reprieve on this journey.

Ugh, I ache too deeply thinking about saying "goodbye" to each of you, and to this group as a whole.
Therefore, you must relocate with me to Mississippi. ;)!

Thank you for the life and love you have poured without end, into my heart and soul. Thank you for showing me our Jesus in an authentic and very sweet way.

You are treasures!
~Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment