Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where The Heck Are You?

my dear friends, I am not neglecting you, I promise. I am currently on a beach vacation  errr, i mean, i am here in boston celebrating the birth of my precious, little nephew. it is a high calling, but someone had to step up and take one for the team ;) we are just, well, introducing the little man to life in general. he is super, duper, fuzzy. (i will have plenty more pics to post when i get home. i've kind of gone crazy paparazzi aunt on him! :)

no worries. the kiddos are in amazing hands back home. a slew of people willingly have volunteered their time to make this a reality for me. to them, i am indebted.

i return home on friday, just in time to regroup for christmas festivities.

look for some fun posts in the near future.

until then, we hope you are finding some stillness in this season to reflect on the Redeemer who came to steal our hearts away and rescue His beloved children.

reporting from the east coast once again,
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment